The display you've come to love on your Game Boy Advance is now available on the SP in a larger 3-inch form factor! Enjoy your favorite GBA titles with this startlingly crisp and impressively vibrant backlit IPS LCD display by Funny Playing new 3inch IPS display
Please read the product description carefully and in its entirety before purchasing.
- Add OSD menu with power-off memory.
- At the lowest brightness, the kit power consumption is 0.14w
- More display effects and Mixed frame switch.
- 1 x IPS LCD, pre-attached with a glass lens
- 1 x Ribbon cable adapter (compatible with 32 and 40-pin boards)
- 1 x Foam pad
- 1 x Wire for brightness controller
- We strongly recommend testing the display before installing it in your Game Boy Advance SP. Please confirm the kit is working before completing the installation.
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD. Ensure the shell is properly trimmed for the IPS LCD before attempting to install it.
- Note that the LCD comes with a pre-attached lens; we do not recommend attempting to remove this lens, as it is adhered directly to the LCD.
- OSD function requires a wire to be welded
- Can be installed into an OEM-style housing.
- Retro Gaming Store Australia / Australian Stock
- Replacement part