Is one side of your PS VITA bumper buttons failing to register inputs when making button presses? There's a chance the button board flex cable has failed. It might be time to replace it with our high quilty flex cable options for PSV2000
- Plug and play. No soldering required
- Requires disassembly of your system
- This is a flex cable kit. When purchasing you are buying the flex cable for both the left and right bumper buttons
- Only compatible with PS VITA 2000 models.
- Retro Gaming Store Australia / Australian Stock.
- Replacement part