Gameboy (DMG) Plastic Screen Lens
Retro Modding's unique, in-house plastic screen lenses for the original Game Boy are produced using modern manufacturing techniques and offer a better resistance to surface scratches. Each lens is laser-cut, resulting in a much cleaner edge than molded alternatives.
These lenses offer a level of quality close to genuine parts and are a perfect fit in original and aftermarket DMG shells.
- Designed for a perfect fit in original and aftermarket DMG and PIL shells
- Power LED hole is sized and placed to the exact specifications of classic Game Boy Shells
- Laser cut for a cleaner edge
- Strong 3M adhesive for easy and reliable installation—no glue necessary
- Ships with protective films on both sides
- Each lens is offered in a wide range of solid colors for a modern feel.
- 1 x Game Boy plastic screen lens in a variant of your choosing
- 1 x Adhesive for installation (pre-attached)
- It is crucial that you remove all dried adhesive from the shell before applying the new plastic screen lens. Dried adhesive can cause the lens to float on the shell, which prevents it from seating properly
- Clear screen covers are not the same as our Game Boy Clear DIY Screen Lens kits, which are intended to be painted. Please note, however, that the adhesive will be visible through the clear lens when you apply it to your shell
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart