Game Boy Advance (GBA) Rechargeable Battery Pack - USB-C
Please be sure to read the entire product description. This product is only available to Australian Residents.
This custom, high-quality, long-lasting rechargeable battery pack is designed especially for the Gameboy Advance.
The product consists of a board and an attached, rechargeable LiPo battery. The unit fits comfortably in the console's battery compartment with minimal trimming. It charges via USB-C without you having to turn off your console.
The NEW and revised USB-C v1.3 offers 1700mAh of capacity, thanks to an optimized PCB layout allowing a 20% gain from our previous v1.2 at 1400mAh
Please read the entire product description carefully before purchasing this product. Remember to turn the battery pack on before powering on your console.
- v1.3 offers a 20% capacity increase, now 1700mAh!
- Provides over 20 hours of battery life on an unmodded console and up to 11 hours on an IPS modded console
- ±5 hour charging time
- Rechargeable via USB-C and works with most external phone chargers or battery pack chargers (1 Amp / 2.1 Amp / 3 Amp). See notes for more informations.
- Allows you to play while charging through USB-C (trimmed battery door recommended)
- Includes built-in battery pack status LED indicator for low battery, charging, charged
- Includes innovative power regulator that activates the GBA's built-in low battery LED when the rechargeable battery pack is low
- Red light on battery pack lights up when voltage drops to low-power mode (5 minutes of play remaining) as a final warning to save your game or recharge the battery pack
- Storage mode feature puts the battery in ultra low power mode when not in use for an extended period of time
- Simple install with minimal trimming required—no need to open the GBA shell
- Easily removable from your GBA
- Includes built in protection against reverse polarity, low-voltage, under-voltage, and short-circuits
- Dimensions: 52.6 mm x 31.25 mm x 14.4 mm
- Weight: 36 grams (6-gram PCB + 30-gram LiPo)
- Typical Operating Output voltage: 3.0 V
- Low-Battery Operating Output Voltage: 2.35 V
- Battery Voltage when Fully Charged: 4.2 V
- Battery Chemistry: LiPo 3.7 V single cell
- Battery Cell Size: 1700 mAh
- Power Converter Technology: Current Mode Buck-Boost Converter
- Switching Frequency: 0.8 to 1.2 MHz
- Max Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Power Save Mode: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Charger Input: USB-C Plug
- USB-C Voltage Input Range: 4.55 to 6 V
- Recommended Charger USB-C Voltage: 5.1 V
- Recommended Charger USB-C Wattage: >1 W (1 A at 5 V)
- Termination Style: Spring Tabs and USB-C
- Standard Charge Current: 500 mA
- Standard Charge Time: ~5 hours
- Standard Runtime: ~22 hours
- LED Indicators: Green (charged), blue (charging), red (low)
- An installation guide is available to walk you through how to trim your shell for the rechargeable battery pack
- 1 x 1700 mAh Game Boy Advance Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Any accessories selected above
- This product page is filled-in with the best of our knowledge, feel free to raise any concerns you may have.
- Battery packs ship with the switch set to OFF. Please remember to turn the battery pack ON before powering on your console.
- Our battery packs are produced in-house, meaning some production time is always involved. Each battery goes through a rigorous quality assurance process before shipping.
- Parts of the console's battery compartment need to be trimmed in order for the battery pack to fit into the shell. We strongly recommend purchasing an aftermarket Gameboy Advance shell to avoid damaging your genuine shell.
- These battery packs have been made with aftermarket shells in mind.
- Battery cover does not need to be trimmed if you prefer to keep the console's original aesthetic, but this option requires removing the battery cover whenever you want to charge the battery pack.
- If, at any point, you want to return to using AA batteries, all you need to do is put the metal contact back in the housing and insert your AA batteries. Even though the shell was trimmed for the battery pack, the AA batteries will fit safely and will power on your console.
- Please note: All our battery products are limited to Australian Residents Only. Any orders overseas that accidentally contain these items will be refunded. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
- This product is fragile and should be handled with care. It uses a rechargeable Lithium ion polymer (LiPo) battery and, as with all LiPo batteries, it can leak or explode if not handled properly. By purchasing this battery pack, you acknowledge that you take responsibility for how you treat this product.
- Do not force the battery to fit in the Game Boy Advance battery compartment. Trim more plastic away from your shell until you guarantee a good fit.
- Do not leave your battery pack unattended if it's close to a heat source
- We recommend not removing and reinserting the battery pack more than you have to. Once you have installed it in your system, leave it there and charge it either by removing the battery door or by trimming the battery door to fit the charger. Repeated removal of the battery pack can cause premature wear on the outer foil, leading to potential hazards.