IPS LCD Glass Screen Lens For Game Boy Advance GBA
These silk screen glass lenses have been custom designed with a wider viewing area for the IPS LCD and are intended to be used with the centered installation method. With superior scratch resistance for long term clarity, these replacement lenses enhance the appearance of your console, improve screen visibility, and flawlessly frame your stunning new LCD.
Modding your Game Boy Advance with the AGS-101 LCD? Check out our AGS-101 glass lenses.
- Custom designed with a wider viewing area to accommodate the IPS LCD's slightly larger display
- Scratch resistant glass keeps your lens looking clear for improved durability and superior aesthetic performance
- Fits genuine and aftermarket Game Boy Advance shells
- Strong 3M adhesive for easy and reliable installation—no glue necessary
- Ships with protective plastic film attached to the front of the lens
- Single color, no logo
Currently available in full black, full arctic white, or full red.
- 1 x Game Boy Advance glass screen lens for the IPS LCD
- 1 x Adhesive for installation (pre-attached)
- While it can be used with the AGS-101, part of the shell will be visible around the edges
- Not compatible with the GBA SP
- If installing the LCD in a vibrant shell, you might want to color the edge of the shell around the viewing opening with a black paint marker to prevent the shell from being visible through the lens
- AUS / Australian Stock
- Glass may shatter under pressure or if dropped. We always recommend that you exercise care when installing glass products.