Does your PSP fail to register a button press? There's a good chance the button flex cable for your system has failed. Replace it with our high quilty flex cable options for the PlayStation Portable.
- Installation of this trackpad is solder-free but requires opening the systems and understanding the internal workings of the PSP system.
- Please note that these flex cable kits are model specific. Identify your model before purchase
- This is a flex cable kit. When purchasing you are buying a replacement for all of the button flex cables inside of your PSP system.
- Left and right bumper contacts comes with pre-applied adhesive backing.
- Only compatible with PSP 1000/2000/3000 models.
- Retro Gaming Store Australia / Australian Stock.
- Replacement part