Imagine having the power to change the button color of your Gameboy at your fingertips. Or don't imagine, because you can now experience that power for yourself! These thermochromic buttons from Retro Modding transition between colors as the temperature changes, allowing a new dimension of freedom for your Game Boy color schemes.
There's no need to stop there. Take your color variability all the way, with our color changing DMG shells, available here!
Trigger temperature : +- 28 Celsius / +-82,4 Fahrenheit
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Perfect fit with our Color Changing Shells
- Compatible with DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy handhelds as well as NES and SNES controllers (see warnings)
- 1 x DMG D-pad
- 2 x DMG A/B buttons
- 1 x DMG power switch cover
- 1 x DMG extension (link) port cover
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Retro Gaming Store Australia / Australian Stock
- The Game Boy's D-pad is much smaller than that of the NES so, while it works in a NES controller, the fit will be loose
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will