Gameboy (DMG) Buttons
Retro Modding's Gameboy Original replacement buttons are cast using high-precision machinery. These quality buttons closely reproduce the style and feeling of the original hardware, so you can enjoy the same great experiences in a brand new color.
Looking to change things up? We also offer NES-style Game Boy buttons with concave A and B button surfaces and arrows on the D-pad.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Perfect fit with our in-house shells
- Compatible with DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy handhelds as well as NES and SNES controllers (see warnings)
These button sets are available in over 30 different models, including 25 different colors, airy pastels, clear neons, and perfect reproductions of Nintendo's original hardware colors, color-changing ones and the unique Neptune buttons!
- 1 x DMG D-pad
- 2 x DMG A/B buttons
- 1 x DMG power switch cover
- 1 x DMG extension (link) port cover
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The Game Boy's D-pad is much smaller than that of the NES so, while it works in a NES controller, the fit will be loose
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will
Black, Chocolate (Brown), Latte (Beige), Turquoise, Orange, Pink, Purple, Teal, White, Clear, Clear Black, Clear Blue, Clear Glittery Gold, Clear Glittery Silver, Clear Green, Clear Pink, Clear Purple, Clear Red, Clear Teal, Clear White, Game Boy - Burgundy, Game Boy - Light Gray, Neon - Blue, Neon - Green, Neon - Orange, Neon - Yellow, Pastel - Blue, Pastel - Mint, Pastel - Pink, Pastel - Yellow, Play It Loud - Blue, Play It Loud - Green, Play It Loud - Red, Play It Loud - Yellow, Super Famicom - Blue, Super Famicom/Nintendo - Dark Gray, Super Nintendo - Lavender, Super Famicom - Green, Super Nintendo - Purple, Super Famicom - Red, Super Famicom - Yellow