AGS-101 Voltage Regulator V2 For Game Boy Advance GBA
Retro Modding's in-house Voltage Regulator V2 (VRV2) and digital brightness controller for Gameboy Advance AGS-101 mods. This compact board provides the appropriate voltage and current to the AGS-101 to produce a clear backlit image while allowing you to control the brightness of your display. Enjoy greater stability and reliability with your next mod.
- All-in-one PCB solution
- Simple 8-wire installation
- Dramatically improves the brightness of the AGS-101 LCD by supplying the appropriate output voltage of 12.2V
- Operating voltage between 1.7V and 3.2V (meaning no flickering with low batteries)
- Supports software-based sleep mode included in select games (Super Mario Bros. 3, Zelda, etc.) through low-power mode
- 3-button in-game brightness selection
- 12 brightness settings
- Brightness level selection is retained when you turn your console back on
- Dimensions: 9.2 mm x 13 mm x 3.2 mm
- Input Voltage: 1.7 to 3.2 V
- Output Voltage: 12.16 V
- Termination: Solder pads
- Weight: 0.51 grams
- Switching Technology: Step-up DC-DC converter
- Max Switching Current: 350 mA
- Max Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Number of Button Inputs: 3
- Number of Brightness Settings: 12
- Save Brightness Settings Upon Reboot: Yes
- Number of Wires for Installation: 8
- A step-by-step installation guide is available for this product.
- 1 x Retro Modding's VRV2 with built-in brightness controller
- This is a Retro Modding product. For troubleshooting or support queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We typically recommend setting the trigger button to SELECT or START. To change brightness settings, simply hold the trigger button until the screen flashes white. Once it does, use the up and down buttons on the D-pad to navigate to your preferred brightness setting. Press SELECT again to save your brightness settings. The system will remember your choice the next time you boot up the console.
- Intended for use in Gameboy Advance AGS-101 mods
- This product is intended to be installed with the standard ribbon cable adapter. It can be installed using the ribbon cable adapter with wire, but we recommend desoldering the red wire and following our tutorial. Installing this product using the ribbon cable adapter with brightness switch may produce undesirable results and is strongly discouraged.
- AUS / Australian Stock
- replacement part