Funny Playing Game Boy Color GBC Replacement Shells For Retro Pixel IPS 2.0 Laminated LCD
These replacement GBC shells from Funny Playing are perfect if you are looking to update the look of your console. In addition, they also come pre-trimmed for the Game Boy Color Retro Pixel IPS 2.0 Laminated LCD, allowing for a trimless installation, as well as a modified battery compartment to allow more space for battery mods!
- Enhance the look of your Game Boy Color
- Already trimmed for the GBC Retro Pixel 2.0 Laminated LCD
- 1 x GBC housing with matching battery cover
- 1 x Set of replacement screws
- 1 x IR port cover
- Although designed for the GBC Retro Pixel 2.0 Laminated LCD, with some trimming this shell can be made to fit with the Game Boy Color IPS LCD. A trim guide will be available soon.
- Game Boy Color buttons not included
- Colours may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- When using this shell, please omit, or use a low profile screw for the hole in the centre of the battery compartment (left of the Nintendo logo). When installing the back shell, excess pressure at this point may affect the functioning of the d-pad
- AUS Stock
- Replacement part
Clear Black (With Logo), Black (No Logo), White (No Logo), Pastel Mint (With Logo), Light Gray (With Logo), Clear (No Logo), Clear (With Logo), Clear Yellow (With Logo), Clear Red (With Logo), Clear Green (With Logo), Clear Blue (With Logo), Clear Mint (With Logo), Clear Atomic purple (With Logo), Clear Orange (With Logo)